Sunday, February 20, 2011

One of My Favorite Recipes


This is one of my favorite recipes! Mud pie is an all chocolate pie, unless you change the ice cream.
First get what you need to make it.
You need:
18 chocolate sandwich cookies,finely crushed
3 tablespoons stick margarine or butter,melted
1 quart coffee chocolate or other ice cream slightly softened
and if you want fudge,toasted almonds and whipped cream.
Next get started. 1-mix crushed cookies and butter until well blended. Press on bottom and up side of pie plate, 9 by 11/4 inches. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2-carefully spread ice cream evenly in crust. Freeze about 3 hours or until firm.
Then have some! Its good, right!!!
I got this recipe from Betty Crocker's New Cookbook, 1996. 

1 comment:

  1. This recipe sounds SO GOOD! I migth have to think about this for Amelia's birthday! She doesn't like normal cake! I remember your Mom LOVED this when you made it! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete